NIM Immigration Lawyers Spain

We will take care of it

Student Visa in Spain


Something you need to know about spain student visa

You will need to apply for a Student Visa in Spain if you are a non-European citizen and you plan to come to study in Spain for more than 3 months.

Once you have been admitted by the university or study center, you will have to start preparing the documentation to obtain the visa.

You can do this from your country of origin or once you are in Spain, but wherever you are, we can help you with the whole process. Your family members will be able to accompany you by applying for the same student visa and complying with the requirements (in the case of children and husband/wife).

“Freedom is the ability of a person to enter, remain and move freely within a country according to its laws.”

Action Plan

How we
Help you

NIM Immigration can help you if you are seeking to enter or stay in Spain. This can include assistance with obtaining visas, nationality, residence permits and any other documentation necessary to live and work in Spain.

Step 1

First Contact

Text us or schedule an appoitment in order to tell us about your case

Step 2

Evaluation of the case

We will explore the best path and the steps to follow

Step 3

Submission Of The File

We will submit the application electronically on the immigration office’s virtual platform

Apply for you Student Visa today

Receive the best attention and advice from the best immigration professionals in Spain.

Count on us for anything you might need

What do NIM Immigration Services include for the student visa process

In our first consultation we will detail all the requirements and documentation you will need to obtain the student visa in Spain.

  • We will help you get all the documentation in time.
  • We will check that all the requirements are met to ensure a favorable resolution.
  • We will prepare the forms and documentation for the dossier.
  • We will do the online submission of the application and its follow-up.
  • Once the visa is approved, we will obtain the appointment for you to process your student card in Spain (T.I.E.)


If you have been traveling in the Schengen area as a tourist, the 60 days are counted in the same way, i.e. you must submit the application before you have 30 days left as a tourist.

Yes, you can still submit the application and then add the missing documents. You will receive a request from the Foreigners’ Office with the documentation in question and you will have 10 working days to add it to your file.

Yes, you can apply for it in your country of origin or in Spain. If you do it in your country of origin, you must make sure that it is signed in both languages, otherwise, you must ask for a sworn translation of the document into Spanish. 

No. You only have to present the criminal record certificates of the countries where you have been residing for the last 5 years when the course lasts more than 6 months.

What people think about us


Explore what we are doing better