We will take care of it
Apply for spanish citizenship
Something you need to know about spanish citizenship
There are many ways in which you can apply for Spanish citizenship. Some of the most common are:
- If you have been residing in Spain, depending on your nationality you can apply for a Spanish passport after 2 years of residence or after 10 years.
- If you have married a Spanish citizen, it is also possible to apply for the nationality after 1 year of residence.
- If your parents are or have been Spanish by origin, you can also apply for a Spanish passport.
You will forget about renewing your residence permit and you will enjoy the advantages of being a Spanish citizen having one of the passports that allows you to travel to more countries in the world without the need for a visa.
“Being Spanish is a bond of law and love that binds us to the State with honour and valour and gives us some rights that we must defend and some duties that we must fulfil with duty.”
NIM Immigration can help you if you are seeking to enter or stay in Spain. This can include assistance with obtaining visas, nationality, residence permits and any other documentation necessary to live and work in Spain.
Text us or schedule an appoitment in order to tell us about your case
Evaluation of the case
We will explore the best path and the steps to follow
Submission Of The File
We will submit the application electronically on the immigration office’s virtual platform
Apply for Spanish Nationalty today
Receive the best attention and advice from the best immigration professionals in Spain.
Count on us for anything you might need
What do NIM Immigration Services include for the citizenship process
- Advice to analyze your specific case and see if you are entitled to apply for Spanish citizenship.
- Preparation of all the necessary documentation for the application.
- Online submission to the Ministry of Justice
- Obtaining the appointment for the nationality oath at the Civil Registry once it has been approved.
- Obtaining the appointment to go to the National Police to apply for the Spanish passport and National ID card.
What do NIM Immigration Services include for the student visa process
Applying for spanish citizenship it’s a long process that can take between 1 and 2 years.