NIM Immigration Lawyers Spain

Portada » nie-tie

Apply for NIE or TIE card

Pick one of the two options in order to start the process with NIM Immigration lawyers

We are a group of lawyers based in Barcelona with extensive experience working for the relocation of foreign people throughout Spain. After years working in the sector, we saw the need to move away from the big firms and create on our own a platform where we could give more faithful and close advice.

Large firms handle an unimaginable amount of clients, lawyers have an overload of work that they cannot take on and this leads to delays in the processing of files, as well as in dealing with the client.
After detecting this need, we decided to launch NIM Lawyers.

We are the new digital generation of lawyers, we provide online advice in which you can talk and contact your lawyer in a simple and agile way. We will be aware of your file at all times and the whole process will be done electronically without you having to go to any office in person.