NIM Abogados extranjería Barcelona

We will take care of it

Visa for high qualified worker in Spain

Portada » Visa for high qualified Worker Spain

Something you need to know about High qualified worker visa

The visa as a highly qualified professional in Spain should be applied by companies or businesses that need to hire personnel with specific technical skills for a particular type of work. Normally these are jobs related to the world of science or technology.

The worker must have at least 3 years of experience and the salary must be more than €41,000 gross per year. The visa can be applied from Spain or from the country of origin through the Consulate.

“A high-qualified professional is an individual with specialized knowledge, advanced skills, and significant experience in their field of work, often requiring formal education or training. ”

Action Plan

How we
Help you

NIM Immigration can help you if you are seeking to enter or stay in Spain. This can include assistance with obtaining visas, nationality, residence permits and any other documentation necessary to live and work in Spain.

Step 1

First Contact

Text us or schedule an appoitment in order to tell us about your case

Step 2

Evaluation of the case

We will explore the best path and the steps to follow

Step 3

Submission Of The File

We will submit the application electronically on the immigration office’s virtual platform

Apply for Highly Qualified Professional in spain

Receive the best attention and advice from the best immigration professionals in Spain.

Count on us for anything you might need

What do NIM Immigration Services include for the visa process

  • In the first consultation we will analyze whether the worker and the company meet the high qualification requirements to be able to apply for the visa as a HQ professional.
  • Communication with the company to obtain the necessary documentation.
  • Preparation of the company profile and job profile for the application.
  • Advice and assistance with the preparation of the employment contract and the documentation to be obtained.
  • Applying for the visa on behalf of the company telematically and following up on the requirements, if any.
  • If it is processed from the country of origin; obtaining an appointment at the Consulate for the issuance of the visa in the passport.
  • Obtaining an appointment at the national police in Spain to apply for the residence card.

Unlike other visas under the general law, the highly qualified professional visa has a preferential processing. This means that once the application is submitted, the institution that resolves this type of visa in Spain will do so within 20 working days. Applications from family members will be resolved with the same speed.

Explore what we are doing better

Ana Vargas
Muchas gracias! Profesionales y muy atentos siempre a todos los papeles que necesitaba presentar!
Lucy C. Salazar
Solicité sus servicios para tramitar mi solicitud de nacionalidad. Agradecida con la profesionalidad y atención que recibí. El proceso fue muy ameno.
aitor sanchez
Noelia es una excelente persona, tramitó el permiso de residencia de mi pareja y fue todo genial. Gracias Noelia!! 100% recomendada
Nora Vitas Lisón
Un grupo muy profesional, resuelve todas las dudas que puedan surgir, acompañando durante todo el proceso. Ha sido un placer y recomiendo al 100%. Muchas gracias en especial a Noelia
Martín Grau
Muchas gracias por la atención en todo el tramite de la “No lucrativa”. Los recomendamos siempre
Juan Espinoza
Muy contento, estuvieron atentas en todo el proceso. Los he recomendado siempre. Muchas gracias.
Hector Lluell
Noelia me tramito una herencia de un familiar de fuera del país, sorprendido con el buen trato y lo rápido que se realizaron los tramites burocráticos.repetiré sin dudar.
Adrián Muñoz
¡Muy profesionales! Ayudaron a mi abuelo con sus trámites de extranjería, con un trato muy cercano y siempre guiándonos en todos los pasos. Da gusto poder contar con un equipo así, que te de la ayuda que necesitas y te hagan sencillo y fácil todos los pasos que te piden los consulados y gobiernos.