Apply for your long term visa today

Why would you choose Nim Inmigration Lawyers

At Nim Immigration, we understand that the immigration process is not just about filling out forms.
It’s about opening up new opportunities and building a brighter future.

If you’ve been struggling to navigate the complex legal requirements and wading through confusing information on various websites, let us take the stress off your shoulders.
Our team of experienced immigration lawyers in Spain has been helping thousand of clients like you just this last year. We will guide you through every step of the process, ensuring that all the necessary details are taken care of by experts.

Let us help you become our next success story.

    Visas achived
    Files in process
    Happy customers


    To apply for a Spanish visa, you will need to complete an application form, gather all required documents, and pay the visa fee. You will also need to schedule an appointment at a Spanish embassy or consulate in your home country. During the appointment, you will need to provide biometric data, such as fingerprints and a photograph.
    The required documents for a Spanish visa will depend on the type of visa you are applying for and your specific circumstances. In general, you will need to provide documents such as a valid passport, proof of financial means, and proof of health insurance. You may also need to provide proof of your purpose of travel, such as a letter of invitation from a host in Spain or a letter of enrollment from a Spanish educational institution.
    The processing time for a Spanish visa application can vary depending on the embassy or consulate where you apply and the specific circumstances of your case. In general, it is advisable to apply for your visa at least one month before your planned departure date.
    It is possible to extend your short-stay visa while in Spain, but you must meet certain conditions and apply for an extension before your current visa expires. You will need to provide documentation to demonstrate that you have sufficient means of support and that you have not exceeded the maximum allowed period of stay in the Schengen area.
    Yes, if you have a long-stay visa for Spain, you can bring your family members with you as dependents. They will need to apply for a family reunification visa, which will allow them to stay in Spain with you for the same duration as your visa.