Non Lucrative Visa Spain in 2023
Non-lucrative visa for Spain in 2023 is designed for people who want to reside in Spain for 1 year and do not need to carry out any work activity. Whether you are retired or not but have sufficient financial means, you can apply for this visa. You should bear in mind that it can only be processed in your country of origin through the Spanish Consulate/Embassy. Once in Spain and after the first year, you can renew it for 2 more years without the need to return to your country.
What our services include for non lucrative visa
- In the first consultation we will detail all the documentation required by the consulate in your region for non lucrative visa.
- Advice on the application and preparation of the documents.
- Assistance in taking out private medical insurance in Spain.
- Assistance with the sworn translation of the documents in Spain.
- Obtaining an appointment at the consulate in order to apply for the visa.
- Preparation of the documentation, forms and the letter of motivation to present to the Consulate/Embassy on the day of the appointment.
- Follow-up of the process until the Consulate approves the visa.
- Once in Spain, obtaining the appointment for the “padrón” and obtaining the appointment to apply for the residence card.
Deadlines of the process for non lucrative visa
It is a process that can take between 4-6 months. It will depend firstly on the time it takes the applicant to obtain and prepare all the documentation. Secondly, it also depends on the time that the Consulate takes to approve the non lucrative visa for Spain. From the moment the application is submitted, Consulates have a maximum period of up to 3 months to approve the visa (this does not mean that it always takes 3 months, there are consulates that take much less, between 2-4 weeks).
For any other query you might have please contact NIM immigration with no exitation.