Applying for spanish citizenship
There are many ways in which you can apply for Spanish citizenship. Some of the most common are:
If you have been residing in Spain, depending on your nationality you can apply for a Spanish passport after 2 years of residence or after 10 years.
If you have married a Spanish citizen, it is also possible to apply for the nationality after 1 year of residence.
If your parents are or have been Spanish by origin, you can also apply for a Spanish passport.
You will forget about renewing your residence permit and you will enjoy the advantages of being a Spanish citizen having one of the passports that allows you to travel to more countries in the world without the need for a visa.
What our services include for appling spanish citizenship
- Advice to analyze your specific case and see if you are entitled to apply for Spanish citizenship.
- Preparation of all the necessary documentation for the application.
- Online submission to the Ministry of Justice
- Obtaining the appointment for the nationality oath at the Civil Registry once it has been approved.
- Obtaining the appointment to go to the National Police to apply for the Spanish passport and National ID card.
Deadlines for spanish citizenship
Applying for spanish citizenship it’s a long process that can take between 1 and 2 years.
Otros servicios de Nim Extranjería